Burrow Farm Gardens, near Axminster
If in Devon you must visit this beautifully landscaped ten acre garden created over the last forty years by Mary Benger.
The Burrows Farm Garden is a real gem with outstanding views over the Devon Countryside which blend so well with the garden.
- The courtyard and lower terrace garden is a great place to take in and admire the views. There are also lovely plantings of Wisteria, Roses, Geraniums and herbaceous plants. A rill flows quietly down the centre of the garden.
- To the side of the garden is a wild flower area which leads to a walk through grasses which comes into its own in late summer.
- And if you think this is enough there are acers for outstanding Autumn colour, and rhododendrons in early summer.
- After this explore the landscaped grounds with more wild and formal areas, the lake and meadows which lead to a view point.
- But when you think you have finished take a look at the upper terrace and Courtyard Garden with roses and more.
An outstanding garden not to be missed!
Burrow Farm Gardens - Opening Times 2021 - click here
Plant Sales, light refreshments.
Partial disabled access.
Is Burrow Farm Gardens National Trust?
No, the gardens are privately owned
Are the Gardens dog friendly?
Yes, they are very welcome on leads
Where can I stay near Burrow Farm Gardens?
We list recommended hotels, b&bs and cottages - see below
- Telephone: 01404 831285
- Street: Burrow Farm Gardens
- Postcode: EX13 7ET
- City: Axminster
- County: Devon
- Country: United Kingdom
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to find places to stay near Burrows Farm garden, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Each hotel has genuine guest reviews enabling you to book from anywhere in the world in total confidence. Look now for hotels near Burrow Farm Gardens.