Request 2021 brochure
HAVE A WONDERFUL GARDEN HOLIDAY STAYING IN A HIDEAWAY COTTAGE.
You can still have a holiday in Britain visiting some of the finest gardens in Britain.
We have linked up with Hideaway Cottages who have an extensive portfolio of delightful properties. Each has been carefully chosen for its character, its beautifully restored interior and its stunning location by a team who really know the areas well.
Why not plan your holiday now using the links below.
Hideaway Cottages Norfolk
Hideaway Cottages Dorset
Hideaway Cottages Cotswolds
Hideaway Cottages Cornwall
We have a great range of guided garden holidays and tours both in the UK and Worldwide in our 2020/2021 brochure. It is hoped that later this year things will get back to normal.
There are some really special garden tours which include New Zealand, Costa Rica, Chile plus the Falklands Islands and China.
We now also have a range of special interest holidays including archaeology tours with expert guides.
Featured Holiday this month is In the Footsteps of Gertrude Jekyll - a brilliant 5 day holiday.
Our tour stretches across the south of England: from the Home Counties of Kent, Sussex and Surrey – where she lived for most of her life — to the southern counties of England and into the scenic West Country. We visit Godalming's small museum, housed in a listed medieval building, which displays paintings, embroidery and architectural designs including work by Gertrude Jekyll and Sir Edwin Lutyens. Perhaps the true highlight of this holiday will be the rare chance to visit Munstead Wood. This was where Gertrude Jekyll lived until her death in 1932. 5 Days from £975.
STOP PRESS - 2020 Only - WAFA India 2020 - Held once every three years, the World Association of Flower Arrangers (WAFA) showpiece event has established itself as the premier event for anyone with an interest in flower arranging and floral art. Previous shows have been based in Dublin and Barbados and in 2020 it moves to the vibrant city of Jaipur in India, giving us the opportunity to combine our day at the show with visits to some of India's most iconic locations and sumptuous gardens. From £1995
Chelsea Flower Show and Classic Gardens of England 7 days from £1230
This tour combines the colour and excitement of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show with some of the south of England's finest gardens, affording the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of horticultural excellence.
Our two centre holiday includes visits to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and the unmissable gardens of RHS Garden Wisley, Sissinghurst in Kent and Great Dixter. We then head west, breaking our journey at the beautiful gardens of Wilton House near Salisbury and 'Capability' Brown's famous landscape garden of Stourhead.
From our hotel in the West Country we visit the ancient Bishop's Palace in Wells, the Harold Peto designed garden at Iford Manor and Hestercombe, one of Gertrude Jekyll and Sir Edwin Lutyens' greatest masterpieces. We also have some time in the town of Bath, famous for its Roman baths and elegant Georgian terraces. We conclude with a wander round Tyntesfield, a fine National Trust Victorian country house with a glorious walled garden, before returning to London.
We specialise in group holidays and can arrange and create holidays for your groups and societies - just indicate this on the brochure request form and we will work with you for a really special tour.
Chile: A Botanical Adventure
Gardens of Costa Rica
Gardens of New Zealand including Singapore
Japan - Seasonal Gardens
Galicia's Camellia Route
UK & Irish Tours
- Tresco's Abbey Gardens - Scilly Isles
- RHS Chatsworth Show and Gardens of Derbyshire
- Gardens of the Far North
- Arts and Gardens in Cornwall
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show & Classic English Gardens
- Cheshire & RHS Flower Show Tatton Park
- Gardens of Dumfries and Galloway
- Gardens of Kent & Sussex
- Gardens of North Wales
- Highgrove and the Cotswolds
- Private Gardens of Herefordshire
- Private Gardens of North Yorkshire
- Gardens of Historic West Sussex
- Gardens of the North of Ireland
- Gardens of Dorset and Somerset
- Gardens of Devon & Cornwall
- Gardens of Norfolkand Suffolk
- Legacy of Gertride Jekyll
- Private Gardens of Sark & Guernsey
- Scotlands finest Castles and Gardens
- Gardens of Waterford and Cork
- Secret Gardens of Northern Ireland
- Secret Gardens of Aberdeenshire
- Secret Gardens of Snowdonia
- Charles Renie Mackintosh
- Historic Houses and Gardens of Kent
- Historic Houses and Gardens of Dorset
- Historic Houses and Gardens of Norfolk
- Historic Houses and Gardens in the North of England
- Historic Houses and Gardens of Scotland
- Downtown Abbey & England's Stately Homes
Overseas Garden Tours
- Seasonal gardens of Japan
- Picardy French Gardens Cruise
- Gardens of the French Rivierra
- Galicia's Cammelia Route
- Gardens & Villas of Sicily
- Dutch Bulbfields
- Discover Corfu with Lee Durrel
- Gardens and Architectureof Andalucia
- Villas and Gardens ogf the Italian Lakes
- Gardens of Copenhagen and Zealand
- Malta: The Arts Society
- Alpine Flowers of Wengen
- Arts and Gardens of Florence and Tuscany
- Gardens of Normandy
- The Genius of Monet
- Palladian Villas of Veneto
- Rome, Ninfa & Castel Gandolfo
- The Gardens of Costa Rica
- Seasonal Gardens of Japan
- Yunnon: Footsteps of the Plant Hunters
- Gardens of Barbados
- Gardens & Wildflowers of South Africa's Western Cape
- Gardens of New Zealand
- Honolulu Festival & Gardens of Hawaii
- Florida: Epcot Garden Festival
- The Faroe Islands
We also have a range of
- Archaeology and Special Interest Tours
- Scenic Scottish Holidays
We are an introducer for Brightwater Holidays Ltd, who we share your details with so that a brochure can be sent. Your details will not be passed to any other party.