Marwood Hill Garden, near Barnstaple
Marwood Hill Garden is one of the finest in Devon and a must visit!
Marwood Hill Garden is a very special private garden tucked secretly away in a North Devon valley.
- Covering some 20 acres, with three beautiful lakes, this tranquil garden will provide a day of both inspiration and relaxation for the whole family. Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome too!
- The gardens are continually developing and there is something new to see on each visit.
- The Plant Sales Nursery in the Walled Garden is not a 'Garden Centre' but retains the charm and individuality of an old-fashioned nursery and our aim is to provide something a little bit different.
- Our team of experienced gardeners are always happy to give advice and ensure that both you and your plants are happy!
- The award-winning Garden Tea Room offers a selection of scrumptious homemade and locally sourced cakes and lunches to suit most tastes as well as having great views of the garden whatever the weather.
Marwood Hill Gardens Opening Times 2021 - see latest information by visiting website.
Tea Room. Dogs on leads. Partial disabled access.
Are Marwood Hill Gardens National Trust?
The gardens are not run by National Trust.
- Street: Marwood Hill Gardens
- Postcode: EX31 4EB
- City: Barnstaple
- County: Devon
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 01271 342528
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to take a break near Marwood Hill Garden, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Each hotel has genuine guest reviews enabling you to book from anywhere in the world in total confidence. Look now for places to stay near Marwood Hill Gardens