Bluebell Cottage Garden, near Dutton
Set on a quiet rural lane, this 2 acre garden is packed with plants and rich in wildlife.
Owned and managed by former BBC Gardener of the Year, Sue Beesley
What to see at Bluebell Cottage Garden and Nursery
- Features include an orchard with wildflower meadow.
- Curving herbaceous borders, ponds, alpine scree garden and 'exotica' garden.
- In spring, the ancient bluebell woods are carpeted with native English bluebells.
- Chickens and cats prove irresistible to younger visitors.
- Adjacent nursery stocks a wide collection of herbaceous perennials.
Bluebell Cottage Opening Times 2021 - see latest information by visiting website.
Tea room with hot drinks, cakes, ice-cream. Customer toilet. Partial disabled access. Sorry, no dogs in garden or nursery.
- Telephone: 01928 713718
- Street: Bluebell Cottage, Lodge Lane
- Postcode: WA4 4HP
- City: Dutton
- County: Cheshire
- Country: United Kingdom
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to take a break near Bluebell Cottage Gardens, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Each hotel has genuine guest reviews enabling you to book from anywhere in the world in total confidence. Look now for hotels near Bluebell Cottage Gardens - click here.