Pinetum Park and Gardens, near St Austell
Extensive shrubs, trees and plants which look good most of the year.
Pinetum Gardens is a place of tranquillity, peace, and spectacular garden scenery.
- We take pride in being family owned and offer a personal touch to your great escape from everyday busy life.
- We have 30 acres of beautiful gardens featuring over 5000 plants within 10 themed gardens.
- Feel free to take a romantic stroll around the gardens and watch the rays of sunlight dance their way over the lake.
- Become one with the wildlife and immerse yourself in nature, enjoy the sound of birdsong and watch the ducks waddle by as you enjoy a cup of coffee from our onsite tearooms.
- We also have a selection of holiday cottages available, the perfect place to stay no matter what you want to get out of your holiday, whether it be to relax and unwind in the company of loved ones, or to get up and go find an adventure, we can point you in the right direction.
Opening times Pinetum Gardens 2020
Gardens open- All year except 24/26 December
7 days a week from 10.00am to 6.00pm with last admission at 5.00pm (10am- 4pm Winter)
Refreshments, part disabled access, plant sales.
Is the garden National Trust?
The garden is not National Trust
When is the best time to visit
Something to enjoy all year round but April to June is a great time.
Is the garden dog friendly?
Yes - on leads
- Street: Woodland Lodge, Higher Cuddra
- Postcode: PL25 3RQ
- City: St. Austell
- County: Cornwall
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 0172673500
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to take a break near Pinetum Park and Gardens, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Each hotel has genuine guest reviews enabling you to book from anywhere in the world in total confidence. Look now for gardens near Pinetum Park - click here.