Ardmaddy Castle Garden near Oban
Ardmaddy Castle Garden surrounds a 15th century castle with lovely views to the sea.
There is lots to see at Ardmaddy Castle Gardens including:
- The walled garden with box hedges and herbaceous borders and climbing plants on the walls.
- Water Gardens - Walks take you through shrubs and trees to the Water Garden with two ponds.
- Bluebell Woods and Rhododendrons
- Autumn Colours
- The Clock Garden - A new clock garden has recently been created with water features and flowers.
Ardmaddy Castle Garden Opening Times 2021 - see latest information by visiting website, Disabled access with assistance. Dogs on leads. Plant Sales
- Street: Ardmaddy Castle Garden
- Postcode: PA34 4QY
- City: Oban
- County: Argyll
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 01852 300353
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to take a break near Ardmaddy Castle, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Look now - click here.